Nominations for projects should include the following:
- Name and location of project.
- A complete list of project owners, architects, contractors, and craftspersons (including all contact information).
- Digital images and supporting documents, fully labeled.
- A one- to two-page narrative explaining the history of the project and why it deserves recognition, including the historical significance of the project and/or the way in which it reflects the unique character of the village; challenges overcome; unique strategies undertaken; impact of the project.
Nominations for individuals, organizations, and businesses should include:
- A one- to two-page narrative of why the person or organization deserves recognition, including the category for which they are being nominated. Digital images and supporting documents are encouraged as appropriate; all must be labeled.
The project must be complete at the time of submission. Self-nominations are welcome. Projects submitted in prior years but not selected may be resubmitted. More than one award may be given in a single year if the Committee believes that multiple awards are appropriate. Conversely, there is no requirement that an award be given every year.
Submit Nominations to:
Bronxville Historical Conservancy
PO Box 989
Bronxville, NY 10708
Attention: Chair, Preservation Awards Committee
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All digital images must be submitted by email in addition to print.